Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've seen fire and I've seen rain.


Okay, well I didn't actually see fire today. But I did see rain. Which turned into a sunny day that I thought would never end. And then it did.
I have a sudden desire to make this entire blog a coherent entry made up of purely song lyrics. Buts it's too late. To apologize. I mean it's almost 11 p.m. and I want to go to bed. You know, lock the door and turn the lights down low, turn some music on that's soft and slow because I aint got no place to go. I really have been thinking about this all day long.
I should stop quoting songs and really write so I can go to sleep for real. Today was significantly better. It felt like Fall. Which made me happy. And I got almost 8 hours of sleep last night even though I woke up at 6 a.m. And I had a really really good hair day. And training was pretty fun. And I got a hold of my professor and have a research topic and he is signing my course contract so I won't lose my scholarship. And I get to go to Provo tomorrow, to get books for the class and turn in my graduation application. Which means I get to see friends again. And go on a picnic. "Aint it good to know you've got a friend". That James Taylor song was playing just then and I thought it fit rather nicely.
I'll talk more about my research topic later. Now it's time to say goodnight. Sleep tight. Close your eyes and I'll close mine. Thank-you Beatles.

No comments:

Post a Comment